A full-service advertising agency specializing in retail fashion and shopping center clients.
Digital Strategy and Execution Management:
- Ensures that the agency delivers solutions that are on-strategy and consistently produce measurable results that exceed the client's expectations.
- Collaborates with account and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within larger marketing programs, including, but not limited to Search, Social, Display and Email.
- Plan, create, execute, and analyze daily social media content and unique strategies including design of content.
- Lead and develop content creation and copywriting providing a consistent voice for each client.
- Proactively engage consumers on social channels through two-way conversations – community management and building.
- Engage and increase relevant community and social media influencers based on developed strategy.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop overarching integrated marketing and digitally focused strategies and to build supporting social media assets.
- Develop and implement paid social strategies – audiences, targeting, budgets, reporting, etc.
· Develop and implement programmatic and Google Ads campaigns to improve brand awareness and SEO/SEM.
- Research and pitch ahead of digital/social trends.
- Stay up to date with digital technologies and best practices.
Analytics and Optimization:
· Track and analyze digital marketing initiatives for multiple accounts using various for social media and email platforms and make meaningful observations and recommendations to improve ROI.
· Establish and monitor KPI’s monthly.
· Track content engagement, reach, and other benchmarks on each social platform to optimize results.
· Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
Industry and Leadership:
· Liaise with team and clients to ensure objectives, timelines, assets, and all other items are delivered.
· Develop presentations to provide clients with digital strategies and recommendations.
· Communicate with team and clients to provide status and performance updates.
· Assist in defining project specifications based on client needs and requirements.
· Conduct research into clients' industries as needed.
· Identify opportunities for the client to enhance the consumer brand and experience digitally and drive conversion.
· Evaluate vendors within the digital space to ensure best-in-class partners.
· Proven work (2-4 years) experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager.
· Strong copywriting skills.
· Creative sensibility with the ability to work in InDesign or similar platform.
· Hands on experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and Google Ads, paid social platforms (Ads Manager, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.), and programmatic technology.
· Experience with social media scheduling platforms such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
· Experience with SEO/SEM
· Knowledge of HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms and CRMs a plus.
· Knowledge of digital and new media marketing best practices.
· Well-developed skills in MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel.
· Ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in internal and client communication.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
· Strong project management skills, detail orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness.
· Ability to self-manage projects/tasks and complete assignments on or before due dates.
· Strong desire to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues.
· Familiarity with web design, HTML and WordPress a plus.
Competitive compensation package, based on position and experience, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, hybrid work schedule including schedule flexibility.