Email Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and implementing successful email marketing campaigns, as well as experience with marketing automation and email platforms such as HubSpot.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies that align with the overall marketing plan and business objectives.
- Manage and optimize the email marketing program, including segmentation, automation, testing, and analytics.
- Create engaging and effective email campaigns that drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- Continuously test and optimize email campaigns to improve performance and ROI.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to create targeted and personalized campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and content, to develop email campaigns that support overall business goals.
- Use data and analytics to measure and report on the performance of email campaigns, identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, incorporating new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates track record as an outstanding problem-solver and strategic thinker who delivers best-in-class digital customer experiences that drive business results.
- High learning agility and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Expertise in writing and all forms of communication (web content, emails, presentations, etc.) for both internal and external audiences.
- Able to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or a related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of email marketing, with a proven track record of creating and executing successful campaigns.
- Proficiency in WordPress, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Facebook Business Manager, and Google Ads required.