We are seeking a talented and experienced Creative Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating engaging and customer-centric designs for various marketing materials, both in print and digital formats. From concept to completion, the Creative Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to produce high-quality designs that reflect our brand identity and meet our marketing objectives.
- Create engaging and exciting customer-centric designs for marketing literature, applications, invitations, social media campaigns, thought-leadership reports, corporate identity, and branding, from concept to completion.
- Produce print materials and manage the print production process.
- Design digital applications such as banner ads, infographics, HTML emails, motion graphics, animations, video and sound editing.
- Edit various video projects, including adding sound effects, music, and transitions.
- Create concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects for both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and organize creative assets using a digital asset management system (DAM).
- Apply brand guidelines and house style to designs effortlessly.
- Collaborate with other designers to push boundaries and achieve the design team’s shared vision.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills at all levels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in design, preferably in corporate design.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premier Pro, and Edge Animate.
- Understanding of coding for design elements (HTML, CSS, Java-script).
- Prior knowledge of print production.
- Experience working with Workfront
- Strong organizational skills to ensure files can be easily found and modified by others.
- Ability to articulate design ideas and present those ideas with confidence.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated with a creative mind.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing business needs.