Job Position: Senior Account Director
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, offering proactive strategic recommendations aligned with brand positioning and client goals.
- Develop and implement marketing communications strategy to support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
- Establish creative direction with clients and provide clear guidance to the internal team, ensuring that creative aligns with strategy and meets client expectations.
- Maintain financial control of accounts, effectively managing profitability and utilization of client budgets to meet spending targets.
- Provide management with routine updates on major aspects of accounts and stay apprised of client concerns with plans for resolution.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to organically grow business within assigned accounts to drive agency growth and create new revenue streams.
- Partner with senior management and support efforts in new business pitches from strategy to presentation.
- Keep clients informed of competitive market forces and continually seek brand-building opportunities to maximize success.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical advertising agency.
- Strong industry knowledge and business acumen.
- Forward-thinking with sound strategic decision-making skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and effectively lead a team.
- Solid work ethic with the ability to manage competing priorities.