Job Title: Senior Product Designer – Agency – Boston – Hybrid
Job ID#: 1865
As a Senior Product Designer, you will contribute to the design of products on one of our larger accounts, executing on the product vision, iterating on the user experience, and designing scalable systems.
- Design products using all the tools in your toolbox —sketch, wireframe, design, prototype, animate—whatever you need to do to best convey the experience.
- Develop the visual language, infusing the brand voice into the product experience and interface.
- Perform and use research to inform your design decisions, sometimes working with research teams to help find insights.
- Work in systems, maintaining and growing modular atomic libraries to benefit designers, engineers, and clients.
- Collaborate with the engineering team, working to define a shared language and avoid “throwing things over the fence.”
- Present your work to internal and external stakeholders, explaining why your design will be successful
- Advocate for design, speaking to the value of user research, design systems, and design as a strategic differentiator.
- Give honest design feedback to the designers, managers, and engineers on your team.
- You’ve been working on digital products for 5+ years.
- A portfolio that shows your mastery of design— typography, composition, and color, as well as your product design process.
- You’ve shipped and launched several products either at an agency or as part of a product company.
- You’re an excellent communicator, confident in presenting your solutions and process internally and to clients.
- Experience running user interviews and usability tests.
- Experience with (and an affinity for) Figma.
- You know what’s possible to build on the web and what might be more difficult (and sometimes build some things yourself).
- You care about designing accessible experiences for all users (and creating tools that help)
- Even if you don’t hit 100% of these qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can work with you to help build some of these skills over time