Job Title: iMIS Developer – Contractor – 12 Months
Job ID#: 1944
The Technical Developer will be responsible for configuring and implementing solutions for the iMIS platform). This position will report to the Vice President, Technology Strategic Services, and assist them in the collaboration with departments, establishing relationships that allow for successful preparation of the iMIS platform for system changes.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure and implement solutions with guidance from the Technical Solution Architect and Vice President, Strategic Services;
- Assist in the management of core platform elements and backend systems of the iMIS platform.
- Participate in scrum team(s) project ceremonies as required;
- Serve as principle developer for EO Hub configurations;
- Assist in creating and documenting Advanced Business Objects, and Advanced Process Automation Tasks;
- Document configuration changes and assists in creating instructions for end-users;
- Participate in testing and evaluation of release notes of versioning for iMIS platform;
- Play a key role in helping to maintain and support the iMIS platform;
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Certified iMIS Professional or (CiP) designation from Advanced Solutions International (ASI) Preferred
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience implementing, enhancing, and supporting iMIS Cloud Enterprise, including, but not limited to:
- Configuring for both ”Out-of-the-box” and highly-configured functionality in iMIS;
- Developing IQAs and SSRS reports for dashboards and continuum report lists;
- Configuring data views/dashboards;
- Creating panels;
- Content pages and process automation;
- Experience with iMIS Fastforms, iMIS Report Writer, and iMIS Data Management suite is a plus;
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience supporting and enhancing relational databases, including iMIS RiSE and iMIS Desktop experience (iMIS 2017 or later), and iMIS software upgrades/SP updates;
- 2+ years experience with the iMIS EMS Enterprise systems in complex environments;
- Strong knowledge of how iMIS modules work; including, but not limited to: Dues Billing and AutoPay, AR/Cash, Deferred Revenue, Events, Store Products, Certification;
- Strong knowledge of the iMIS Database Structure;
- Strong business practice analysis and/or consulting abilities;
- In-depth knowledge of iMIS functionality and configuration standards;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to coordinate work across multiple teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional workplace where business casual attire is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role.